COVID19 has thrown up many challenges, in particular for our Lottery Kiosk members that have now faced the fourth lockdown.
We have a critical resilience session via ZOOM to be presented by NLNA Director Kammeron Cran at 10 am Monday, 31st May to discuss the below：
- What is resilience and how do we keep prospering despite adversity?
- What are the 6 keys to building your resilience?
- Planning and process and the positive mind.
- When I am challenged, how can I channel my energy into value for my business?
- Count your victory log, what are we doing well, and do we stop to recognize where we are winning?
Kammeron Cran is also a director at The Team Space and a thought leader in the field of leadership, teams, and resilience. This will be a powerful zoom call for all members, especially the ones challenged at the moment in a changed COVID19 environment.
Only registered attendees will receive a meeting link prior to this date, please register here.
Brendan Tohill | Chief Executive Officer
VANA – Victorian Authorised Newsagents Association
NLNA – National Lotteries Newsagents Association