News Corp Australia’s ‘Great Australian Storybook Collection’!
This new 15-part Book Collection aims to celebrate the best selling and most popular Australian kids’ books. All in one Collector’s Case!
To ensure your store is ready for this exciting promotion:
- The point of sale is visible to customers within high traffic areas
- Your stock of books is accessible
- All your staff (full time and casual) are aware of the promotion offer
- Engage with your regular customers and excite new customers by mentioning the Great Australian Storybook Collection to them.
- Advertising will commence: Sunday 26th January
- Promotion live: Saturday 8th February – Saturday, 22nd February 2020
- First Book, Thelma the Unicorn, and the Collector’s Case for free* with paper
- Following 14 kids’ Books available each day for just $2.70 with the paper
Make sure your store stands out from the crowd and it could win a share of $1,300 of gift vouchers! Participate in the below Point of Sale Display Incentive categories:
(1) Best Use of Social Media
(2) Best external-facing display
(3) Largest/most impactful in-store display
Find pre written Facebook and Instagram posts in our Retailer Toolkit
Upload your best pictures and videos here: www.news4newsagents.com.au until 22nd Feb
The best displays will win a share of $1,300 in gift vouchers
For more information, please speak to your News Corp Australia Area Sales Manager or contact 1800 NEWS 00. We thank you for your continued support!
*Total collection $76.30. Available at participating newsagents, IGA and Drakes supermarkets while stocks last. One Book per original token from hardcopy (not digital) newspaper only.