Please see attached some useful information pertaining to COVID-19.
In challenging retail times, we need to keep things “business as usual”. Certainly, we know people in your community are going to be driven to “shop more local’ that’s a good thing for our members.
Shop presentation and cleanliness now more than ever before is paramount-
• Each hour clean benchtops
• Each hour clean door handles and rails
• This will then lift consumer confidence that you the retailer is in the moment with COVID-19 looking after your community health, safety & wellbeing.
• Do not shake hands- COVID-19 is highly contagious
• Keep positive and connected to the community, we all need each other to get through these challenging times.
• Hand sanitiser would be great on the front counter if possible -however we also realise very hard to get as stocks are running low everywhere.