Workshop Structure Running Sheet
- 9 am Welcome Brendan Tohill
- 9.10am -9.30am Brendan Tohill -NEWSAGENTS -State of Play, Customer Experience & WHY WE NEED TO BE A CONVENIENCE, NECESSITY & PREMIUM RETAIL OUTLET- VANA GM
- 9.30am-10am Chris Pecora- Being more efficient makes you more money$$- VANA Chairman
- 10am-10.30am Eulinid Stevenson- Why Greeting Cards are ALIVE & WELL & Henderson’s latest offerings & news -Henderson Greetings CEO
- 10.30am-10.45am Morning Tea
- 10.45am -11.15am
Jamie Patterson -COO & Hooman Momtazi -Head of Partnerships Blueshyft
Size & scope-Parcel Numbers and potential income
Compliance to make you more money
- 11.15am- 11.45am
Kathy Carricondo talking all things merchandising and making the most of your space
Ross Payne-BDM-Ladbrokes discusses all things promos-compliance & top-ups.
- Noon -12.15pm Edmunds Accounting-Small Business Fundamentals
- 12.15pm -12.30pm Brooke Hyland -Trio Rouge on the latest range and merchandising
- 12.30pm -12.45pm The Chocolate Box what Easter brings & New offerings.
- 12.45pm-1pm Edge Larry Dimant CEO
Lunch & Drinks #NETWORKING
A catered delicious lunch will be provided with Beer, Wine, Soft Drinks, Tea & Coffee.